Our Home Advantage Pack, covering five Barclays Women’s Super League matches at Emirates Stadium this season, is now on sale.
Priced at £50 for general admission or £150 for club level, the Home Advantage Pack offers supporters the chance to secure the best seats in the house for Arsenal’s 2023/24 Women’s WSL campaign in N5. Supporters can purchase up to four Home Advantage Packs each.
Supporters with disability access requirements who wish to purchase a Home Advantage Pack can contact our Disability Liaison Team at +44 (0)20 7619 5000 (Option 2).
– The best seats in the house: Select which club level or lower seat you will have for all 5 WSL matches when you purchase the Home Advantage Pack.
– Great savings: Compared to buying individual match tickets, save up to 50% off general sale prices and 21% off early bird prices!
– Ticket exchange: If you cannot attend a match, you can sell your ticket on Ticket Exchange once the lower tier/club tier is sold out for each match.
– Single tickets: PDF tickets sent automatically before each game
Our fans make matchdays electric, and to help maintain that special atmosphere, we want to make sure every seat is full at every home game. Fans with a Home Advantage pack must use their seat for at least 3 of the 5 matches, otherwise your tickets for future matches may be canceled and refunded.
Publishing your ticket on Ticket Exchange or using Ticket Transfer is considered use of your ticket. More information on this will be released before the season.
– Liverpool: Sunday October 1
– AstonVilla: Sunday October 15
– Chelsea: Sunday, December 10
– Manchester United : Sunday February 18
– Tottenham Hotspur: Sunday March 3
Please note: All non-Liverpool match dates and times are subject to change due to broadcast choices.
Please note: Junior Disability Access supporters will receive the junior price plus a free companion.
Copyright 2023 Arsenal Football Club Limited. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to proper credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.