The summer transfer window is now open in Europe, and there’s a lot of gossip swirling around. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, whereabouts and, of course, business done!
TOP STORY: Liverpool’s Alisson linked with Al Nassr
Alisson, 30, would be tempted by a possible move to Saudi Professional League side. He would join his former Liverpool team-mate Sadio Mane after the Senegal international signed earlier this month from Bayern Munich for £24 million ($30 million).
If the Brazil international makes the move, he would be the fourth player to leave Liverpool for Saudi Arabia this summer, after Jordan Henderson (Al Ettifaq), Fabinho (Al Ittihad) and Roberto Firmino (Al Ahli).
It might take a big offer to persuade manager Jurgen Klopp to part ways with his shot-stopper, who was voted Player of the Season ahead Mohammad Salah for the 2022-23 campaign.
Alisson started for the Reds on Saturday as they drew 1-1 at chelseaand he is under contract at Anfield until the summer of 2027.
– Montpellier Before Elye Wahi is not sure about a possible transfer to chelseareports RMC Sports. The 20-year-old striker, who has contributed to 24 goals in 33 League 1 games last season, is also on the radar of West Ham United And Eintracht Frankfurt. Wahi is concerned about first-team opportunities at Stamford Bridge. Paris Saint Germain have also inquired about a possible move, but have yet to begin formal talks.
– Bayern Munich discuss personal terms with PSV Eindhoven defensive midfielder Ibrahim Sangarewriting foot market. THE Bundesliga The champions are one of two teams in the race for the 25-year-old, with PSG also monitoring his situation closely. Sangare has a release clause worth €37m.
– Talks continue between Naples Midfielder Piotr Zielinski and Al Ahli, reports Gianluca Di Marzio. THE A-series are ready to clear the 29-year-old’s departure this summer, as they also seek to agree a fee with Celta Vigo For Gabriel Veiga. Having already agreed a deal with Veiga, they are expected to offer Celta in the region of €36m for the 21-year-old.
– Tenders will be rejected by Barcelona for the winger Raphinhaaccording to sport. While the Blaugrana are looking to move forward this summer as they push for Atlético MadridIt is Joao Felix, Raphinha is considered non-transferable. The 26-year-old played 42 minutes before being sent off in the 0-0 La Liga opener against Getafe.
– West Ham are watching SC Freiburg winger Roland Sallaireports Revelo. The 26 year old player Hungary playmaker is an ideal option for Hammers coach David Moyes as he prepares for the Europa League. Sallai, who missed a significant part of last season through injury, scored two goals in 26 appearances for the Bundesliga outfit. In addition to West Ham, French side reindeer are also part of it.